Monday 4 February 2013

BEing with Exponential Growth & Change

Wow! I've spent the last two days trying to figure out how to structure this blog.  What I have realized is that this movement is growing so fast that I can't keep up with it.    

Its been stressful trying to get a handle on something that is changing minute by minute.   Not only that, I am trying to get my head around a paradigm shift that negates my whole life experience in 3D.  In some ways it has been paralyzing and I am realizing that I can't be the only one who is experiencing this. 

For me, the stress came from trying to nail this thing down and capture it in a written form.  So, instead of trying to capture it, I have decided to flow with it.  

I have decided to focus the blog on four things:

  1. Point to links which are close to the "source" of the best info and which are staying on top of the changes.  It makes sense to leverage those sites.  
  2. Give notice and links for upcoming radio/internet shows and announcements
  3. Offer my thoughts from time to time.
  4. Invite Calgarians to connect and meet up.
The Abraham/Hicks channelled information provides a wonderful reminder of this experience.  Abraham says that life is like being in a river where we have the choice of trying to swim upstream or to let go and float down stream with the current.  He advises us that nothing we want is upstream; everything we want is downstream.

That is what this time feels like to me.  Struggling to make sense of all the new information through the lens of the systems I grew up with feels like trying to swim upstream through rapids and rocks.  Instead I choose to let go of everything I thought I knew and open to new possibilities; new ways of knowing; new views of reality; new social structures; new economics; new spirituality; new....new.....new.....

I'm so grateful to be alive at this time; to be here for all of this.  I'm jumping in the river and I'm floating downstream knowing full well that there are rapids and waterfalls ahead of me.  I also know that I will be fine and everything I need and want will come to me on this river.

With Joy & Excitement!
Anaya







No comments:

Post a Comment