Monday 17 June 2013

Missing in Action

Hi Everyone,
There are two reasons why I have been missing in action lately.

The first is that I made a volunteer commitment to do a task that I don't enjoy doing.  So I've been using a lot of energy with that struggle.  Lesson learned!!!

The second thing is while the "bridge crew" were in Morocco they were not posting.  Normally I rely on them to do some of the sorting and sourcing of material.  In their absence I got hooked up to about 5 skype rooms that are focused on OPPT/I-UV topics.  The sheer volume of data to be reviewed overwhelmed me.  There is one skype room alone which has 25 - 50 links posted each day and I don't have the time to look at it all.  And when I do watch/listen, I need to have centered energy to sense if it is authentic or if it is fluff or disinformation.  I don't want to post stuff that is or may be disinformation, so I haven't posted.

So, I'll get back to posting.  Thanks for your patience.

Love & Light
Anaya


No comments:

Post a Comment